SalesOutlook CRM - Microsoft Outlook CRM Software
SalesOutlook is a comprehensive CRM solution with the flexibility to work in any small or medium sized business. It has been designed to be fully customisable, enabling seamless integration into any organisation structure and way of working. Your employees will easily adopt the software into their natural working practices as SalesOutlook is a CRM for Outlook, and thus has no steep learning curve for your staff to battle with.
The Cost Effective Outlook CRM Software:
- Utilising existing technology infrastructure and investment in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Integrates into existing business processes and with Microsoft and 3rd party technologies.
- Affordable to buy, implement and own.
- Because SalesOutlook is a CRM for Outlook it will increase your return of investment of your Microsoft Office software already in place.
The Easy to Use Outlook CRM Software:
- Builds on users' familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook for greater acceptance and faster adoption.
Business Benefits of our Outlook CRM Solutions:
- Turns Outlook into an account-based, interaction-driven, easy-to-use relationship collaboration tool.
- Improves collaboration, information access, service response times and overall productivity.
- Produces a faster return on your investment.
There are three versions of the SalesOutlook Outlook CRM Software that harness
technology to bring business benefits and ultimately
increase productivity and revenue, the CRM solution you choose depends entirely on your requirements.
The SalesOutlook Outlook CRM solution is a complete version that includes all the core modules such as Financials, Customer Service, Lead Qualification, Contact Mailing and Account Alerts. The version may be further enhanced as there is no restriction to create additional modules as this is a CRM for Outlook and thus has all the customisable benefits that Outlook brings.
SalesOutlook CRM Web Access
SalesOutlook Web Access has been developed for organisations
that have employees on the road or working remotely.
The SalesOutlook interface is stored centrally on
secure servers and can be accessed from any computer
with an internet connection.
Our SalesOutlook CRM comparison chart
highlights the different features
included in each of the three SalesOutlook CRM Solutions.